StrataGraph’s digital press makes package printing turnaround fast and efficient
Roth Industries decided to branch out from their restaurant, Bourbon Brothers, to launch two new prepackaged meal kits, Kilyn’s Kitchen and Bourbon Brothers. They needed a packaging partner who could help them get to market quickly.
- Create two different box designs, one to accommodate each of the two prepackaged meal kit product lines.
- Each line has 4 to 6 flavors, requiring efficiencies in the print process
- Produce 12,500 pieces of each design
- Craft a windowed box, which ships flat
- Deliver prototypes and finished product packaging within a tight timeline
What we did:
- The StrataGraph graphic design team created packaging prototypes for investor meetings, providing the customer with a great looking representation of their final packaging.
- To optimize shipping and storage, the packaging was designed in a walker lock style box with a window that can ship flat (not glued).
- The printing and proofing processes was expedited by using digital printing.
- Roth Industries was pleased with the StrataGraph team’s responsiveness and the high-quality packaging.
- The efficiencies of the digital press enabled us to respond quickly to the customer’s tight timeframe for prototypes and packaging variations of the graphic design. Running additional product variations has been easy and efficient.
- Orders were delivered on-time and additional orders have been placed.